- Fiber spraying machine series
- Fiber castable sprayer
- Professional diaphragm pump
- Heavy castable sprayer
- Spray forming technology of refractory fiber and refractory fiber castable compound lining
- Standard thickness and main parameters of refractory fiber sprayed coating
- Examples of refractory fiber spraying
- Autonomous Mobile Robot Series
Fiber castable sprayer PTJ350
In order to improve the strength and refractoriness of fiber lining, some manufacturers have developed and applied refractory fiber castables. The key technology of refractory fiber castables is how to add disperse fibers evenly, which directly affects the performance of refractory fiber castables. In the production of refractory fiber castables, the basic technological process is that after crushing the refractory fiber cotton, it is directly mixed into various amorphous refractory aggregates (such as ceramsite, vermiculite, perlite, alumina powder, high alumina cement, etc.). After mixing, adding water and pouring, the crushed refractory fibers are all cloudy or flocculent in size. Form exists, and mixing is difficult to achieve full dispersion and uniformity, refractory fibers can not fully play the role of castable modification, thermal insulation effect and strength are not ideal.
On the basis of combining practical experience and referring to foreign proprietary technology, the spraying process of fiber castable is developed. It can realize that fibers and other refractory aggregates (such as ceramsite, vermiculite, perlite, alumina powder, high alumina cement, etc.) can be added in various proportions and mixed uniformly. It can produce refractory fiber castable in factories. It can also be sprayed on site for better performance of fiber castable.
1. Feeding speed: fiber: 0--300kg/h; refractory powder: 0--600 kg/h
(2) vertical lift: 80m
3. Feeding height: 1320mm
(4) dimensions (length * width * height): 1600mm * 850mm * 1680mm